Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), also commonly referred to as “Tapping,” is described as a quantum level, self-healing tool based on the premise that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease and illness. EFT has been practically demonstrated and is able in many cases to rapidly reduce or completely remove the emotional impact of traumatic memories, unfortunate incidents and invasive thoughts which have triggered painful emotional distress.
EFT can clear old emotional baggage, like shame, by using the body’s own energetic wiring system (the acupuncture meridians). EFT is extremely versatile as it can be used for any type of issue. EFT is believed to work with imbalances within the person’s energy system and to address the energetic influence of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions on the body. To further develop the field of EFT, Sonya Sophia created the format for “EFT Circles,” which are now practiced the world over.
The World Tapping Circle IS the most far reaching EFT Circle in the World.
There are no drugs or equipment involved in Tapping and EFT can be easily learned by anyone. This makes it a perfect complement to any medical or therapeutic treatment that may already be underway. By gently Tapping along the acupuncture meridians while you speak a few simple verbal phrases, it is believed that you are accessing your brain’s neural networks and connecting with subconscious programming.
Licensed mental health care professionals have reported positive results in using EFT to help clients with issues such as PTSD, grief, divorce, addictions, anxiety, depression, phobias, cravings, fears, illness, sexual issues, body image, and weight loss. While it’s not possible to provide guarantees for healing modalities, EFT has been shown to be effective when nothing has helped before.
While EFT is still considered experimental, ongoing preliminary research has shown that EFT seems to reduce the emotional impact of traumatic memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress and negative chemical reactions within the body. Often this level of relief can occur in fewer than six sessions, and the results (when tested after 6-12 months) indicate that the relief experienced may be long lasting.
A number of peak performance coaches have found that tapping can be an effective tool for creating financial success and releasing patterns that limit self-esteem and inhibit peak performance.
People who have practiced EFT report a wide variety of positive effects in the body and mind, including:
- Clearing emotional distress (fear, anxiety, depression, etc.)
- Increasing romantic intimacy
- Enhancing learning abilities
- Manifesting goals with greater ease
- Receiving inspirational “downloads”
- Aiding recovery from addictions
- Releasing inherited, intergenerational family patterns
- Seeing “personal and professional failures” as important and invaluable lessons
- Letting go of egoic beliefs (i.e. “I’m better than you” and “I’m not good enough”)
Where are the Tapping Points?
When subconscious blocks of anxiety, fear and negative beliefs are cleared, the participant is liberated and able to achieve. This quantum healing tool makes it possible to literally redesign your life and create more space inside you for you to gracefully fulfill your life’s true purpose with passion and power.
To discover even more, go to our EFT FAQ Page.
* Although EFT appears to have promising emotional, spiritual, and physical health benefits and there is a growing amount of scientific research indicating that EFT is an effective, evidence-supported therapy, it has yet to be fully researched by the Western academic, medical and psychological communities. Therefore, EFT may be considered experimental. For more on recent research results and the application of EFT on stress, PTSD and other disorders, go to EFT University research, stressproject.org or EFT for PTSD. For general support questions, or to book a one-on-one session, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.